So you love photography and you are thinking about starting a business, or maybe you have already started but it seems you just can’t get your business into a good enough profit margin.
Then this one-day, small group course is perfect for you! Monique & Nico share their combined talents about marketing, pricing and client relations to help you reach new heights in your business. This class helps you develop an action-plan so you can start making money and grow your business.
When you have completed the Business Basics Course for Photographers, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate business skills to start and grow your own photography business.
- Know what it takes to start a business.
- Define the market you are targeting.
- Apply techniques to sell yourself and your work to your clients.
- Have marketing plan to market your business.
- Know how to price your product to show profit.
Price: R2800 pp
Date: 23 June 2018
Time: 09:00 – 16:00
Price includes snacks, lunch, coffee, tee and course material.
50% booking fee required.
Only 5 seats available
Bookings can be made at